Sunday, February 24, 2013

June Cleaver Approved!: Edible Finger Paint

We've been going nuts here in the Cleaver house on Sundays. It's too cold to go out, it's too Sunday to go anywhere, and our little apartment just can't contain Wally. So.... ta-da! Edible finger paint. I googled (cuz that's what moms do nowadays lol) it, and I was getting recipes that involved cornstarch or flour or cooking on the stovetop. In the words of that one lady...

So I just used what I had... vanilla yogurt and food coloring. It works perfect! However, if you are going to try and actually paint on paper (as opposed to high-chair), I would recommend one of the other recipes. This, I feel, would not dry well. 
The great thing: Easy clean-up! Just plop the baby in the tub, and rinse off the high chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment