Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Bad Week at the Cleaver House

It's only Wednesday, and I'm already writing off this week. It has just been one thing after another. On Monday, I stopped by the Dollar Tree to pick up some things, and I managed to not only lock my keys in the car, but the car was still running. As I realized this, my phone died. Luckily, I was able to borrow a girl's cell phone and call both my husband and Roadside Assistance, but my car was idling for about 30 minutes total. Then, my period started that same day- yuck. And now, today, after Ward spent all yesterday evening working on the car (getting it in shape for the emissions inspection), the car won't start. It just goes chugga-chugga-chugga and won't start. Seriously?!?I guess on the plus side I get to spend all day with Wally at home, and maybe even work on my thesis (gasp!). And maybe shop for cars. If this is a major repair, the car's worth less than the repairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment